Willoway Nurseries, Inc. employs 140 full time employees year-round and has over 400 people in the peak season. The largest part of our staff is dedicated to the production and shipping of plant material. Other opportunities include: equipment repair and fabrication, equipment operation, spray application, building maintenance (including electrical, plumbing, carpentry, masonry, and boiler maintenance), truck drivers, data entry, and more.
Wages are based upon your experience and skill levels. An excellent benefits program is made available to full-time employees (min. 30 hours per week). Paid vacations are earned after 1 year of full-time employment.
Willoway offers many opportunities of education and advancement. If you would like more information, or to schedule an interview, please feel free to contact us (see bottom of this page for contact information).
Qualities we consider for employment:
- Willing to work outdoors in all types of weather
- Willing to work flexible hours during peak season (March - July & October - November)
- History of good attendance
- Ability to learn new skills and methods
- Education or experience (entry level opportunities may be available)
- Willoway is a Drug Free work place
Willoway employment listings now posted at Indeed.com.
Join the Willoway Team!
Send your resume to:
Willoway Nurseries, Inc.
4534 Center Rd.
Avon, OH 44011
We accept email attachments in any of the following formats:
PLAIN TEXT | ACROBAT(.pdf) | MICROSOFT WORD | MICROSOFT PUBLISHER