2023 Community Plant Sale / Fundraiser
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 9TH 2023
9AM - 3PM
- * Rain or Shine - Activities are being held under a covered dock
We've got great entertainment for kids and adults while you shop!
Flute Duo with ABOB President, Lois Lam and Sarah Novak
AHS Cheerleaders, and Avon Art Students Face Painting
(runs till 2pm)
Jazz Combo with Mr. Erik Moellman, students,
and Fairy Tale Foundation Princesses
String Trio with AHS students Sophie Ng, Ada Ortan, and Lincoln Garrett
Stop by and visit our food vendors for a treat while you shop!
Click the links to their websites for more information about each business
Three Chicas Hot Dog Cart (available till 3pm) website
Brusters Ice Cream Truck (available till 3pm) website
Please visit our vendor tables while at the event! For more information about each business, click the link to visit their websites.
- Rooted Landscaping - website
- Blades of Grass Landscaping - website
- City of Avon Tree Commission - website
- Face Painters
- Minuteman Press (Formerly Avon Lake Printing) - website
- Cahoon Nursery & Garden Center - website
- Avon Nutrition - website
- Pinspirations Craft Place - website
- Willoway Nursery - Ask the Experts
SHOP THE SALE!
- #1 gallon plants - $10 each
- #2 gallon plants - $20 each
- #3 gallon & deco pot plants - $30 each
- Empty decorative containers - $1 each
Willoway Nurseries - Shipping & Receiving Docks
4740 Center Rd.
Avon, OH 44011
Please follow the signs and only enter the nursery where directed by traffic control
Handicapped parking and access is available