Broadview Heights, OH
Salary: $13.25 to $15.00 /hour
Premier Plant Solutions, a progressive, forward thinking landscape distribution company, is currently seeking a team member with an interest in horticulture/nursery/landscaping at the Broadview Heights, OH location. Premier Plant Solutions is part of Willoway Nurseries, which is the largest nursery in Ohio. We are proudly family owned and operated after 60 + years and strive to be on the forefront of the horticulture industry with technology, marketing, and growing techniques. We are currently recruiting horticulture professionals who can positively contribute to the growth of the company, with the goal of making this your life long career!
Horticulture Professional duties include:
- Maintaining a range of horticulture products and landscape perennials, shrubs, and trees outdoors
- Pulling customer orders and loading trucks
- Skidsteer, tractor and/or forklift operation a plus (or willing to learn – we will provide training)
- Plant material handling, trimming, fertilizing, herbicide application (pesticide license not required)
- Working in a team based, professional environment with customer exposure
- Coordinate and communicate with staff on daily work schedules
- Monitor facility maintenance
- Become a part of Premier’s proactive succession plan as we develop our next generation of employees
- Participate in open book management, and the Great Game of Business company culture
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions daily
- Operate company vehicles including box truck to execute customer deliveries on an as needed basis
- competitive pay, first shift. Range of pay $13-15/hr based on experience and performance
- full time/year round position
- competitive health insurance packages with low premiums and deductibles
- life insurance provided by employer
- 401k with employer match
- & more!
- Premier Plant Solutions is proud to be a drug free workplace.
*Job Requirements of Horticulture Professional team member:
- Work on own and with the team, without close supervision
- Strong work ethic, a willingness to learn
- Ability to work in a team based environment
- At least 1 year of hands on horticulture experience (landscaping, garden center, nursery, greenhouse, etc)
- A passion for working outdoors in all weather conditions daily
- Proactively communicate to co-workers
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds consistently
- Team player, self-starter, thorough, detailed, quick learner
- A general knowledge or basic horticulture technical skills
- Participate in open book management and positively contribute to the financial success and growth of the company.
- Willing to learn Premier’s business and operations techniques and apply them with focus and accuracy.
- Insurable driver license (CDL NOT REQUIRED)
Are you interested? Do you have additional questions? Please call Premier Plant Solutions at 440-526-8711 ext 101. Apply here, or stop in and complete an application at 10001 Broadview Rd, Broadview Heights, OH.