Broadview Heights, OH
Premier Plant Solutions, a progressive, forward thinking company, is currently seeking a Landscape Nursery team member on the Broadview Heights, OH team. Premier Plant Solutions is part of Willoway Nurseries, which is the largest nursery in Ohio, and while we are still proudly family owned and operated after 60 + years, we strive to be on the forefront of the industry with technology, marketing, and growing techniques. We are currently recruiting horticulture professionals who can positively contribute to the growth of the company, with the goal of making this your life long career!
Horticulture / Nursery Job duties include:
- Maintaining a range of landscape perennials, shrubs, and trees
- Pulling customer orders and loading trucks
- Skidsteer, tractor and forklift operation
- Execute local deliveries in box van(s). No CDL required.
- Plant material handling, trimming, fertilizing, herbicide application (license not required)
- Working in a team based environment with customer exposure.
- Coordinate and communicate with staff on daily production schedules
- Monitor facility maintenance
- Become a part of Premier’s proactive succession plan as we develop our next generation of employees
- Participation in open book management, and the Great Game of Business
Benefits include competitive pay, vacation, holidays, health insurance with HSA option, life insurance, 401k with employer match & more! Premier Plant Solutions is proud to be a drug free workplace.
Job Requirements: Skidsteer, tractor, and/or forklift operation, a strong work ethic, a willingness to learn, ability to work in a team based environment, and being career orientated is needed to succeed.
Must be able to proactively communicate to co-workers. This position requires outdoor work in all weather conditions daily. Employee will need to be able to lift 50+ lbs consistently throughout the day. Team player, self-starter, thorough, detailed, quick learner. Willing to learn open book management and positively contribute to the financial success and growth of the company. Willing to learn Premier’s business and operations techniques and apply them with focus and accuracy.