Broadview Heights, OH
Salary: $14.50 to $16.50 /hour
Position Title:Order Puller/Driver
Start date: March 2, 2020
Status: Full Time
Pay Range: $14.52 to $16.50 per hour based on experience and performance.
Summary of position:Pull/process orders, make deliveries when scheduled, assist other divisions in plant/facility maintenance.
1. Pull orders and load customers in the order processing department. Operating tractors, skidsteer, forklift, etc…
2. Accurately use order pulling procedures to execute, document, organize, and communicate pulled order status and location.
3. Operate company delivery equipment in a safe, efficient manner.
4. Present a good public image through your actions and conversation, stress quality of product and service.
5. Work well in a team-based environment, consistently providing a positive attitude and promoting positive accountability to other employees.
6. Train in the “GGOB” culture that supports the continuous development of improved communications and open book management.
7. Assist in plant/facility maintenance at the direction of the Sales Operations Supervisor.
8. Assist in receiving and set down of incoming material at the direction of the Shipping Supervisor.
9. Complete all other duties as assigned by the departmental supervisors.
1. Execution and documentation of pulling processes
2. Pulling to ensure accuracy, consistency, and quality while executing in a safe, efficient manner.
3. Operation of delivery and nursery equipment
4. Plant identification and care
1. High school equivalent math
2. Horticulture based experience a plus, but not required
1. Ability to possess an active Ohio driver’s license and maintain a driving record making employee eligible for company insurance coverage. CDL class A license a plus, but not required
2. Ability to take direction and execute tasks based on written and verbal instructions.
3. Ability to work without direct supervision and make decisions in a timely manner.
4. Ability to work in a team-based environment and contribute positively to the team.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Work schedule (minimum annual hours for salary employees) and include weekends when scheduled
45-50/week March – June (Some Saturdays Required)
Overtime will be paid for hours worked above 40 each week at the rate of 1.5 times the hourly wage