Salary: $40,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
The Inside Sales Representativeis the bridge from Sales to Production by understanding both sides of the equation and being able to answer the “Why” by being part of the planning and the decision making process. Our inside sales representatives act as the eyes of the customer, which is of the utmost importance for exceptional customer communications dealing with continuously changing crops magnified by the fast pace of just in time delivery. The Inside Sales Representative will maintain a proactive approach to customer service that will focus on growing both wallet and market share in addition to meeting the needs of the entire Willoway team by providing profitable top line sales. We are seeking 1-2 qualified candidates to join our team in this role at Willoway Nurseries Inc.
Inside Sales Duties:
- Proactive approach overseeing sales and service of assigned accounts that helps grow wallet share and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop new and under preforming accounts that help grow market share
- Report and maintain customer communications in our CRM system in addition to other measurement tools (Salesforce)
- Release orders for delivery to traffic department to meet customer needs.
- Timely response to customer quotes for future business development
- Take an active role in open book management with accurate forecasting and reporting.
- Making at least 75 phone calls to customers per week
- Friendly, upbeat, and positive approach when calling customers
Sales Operational and Customer Service Duties:
- Work with assigned crops to gain a better understanding of production and crop status
- Report crop status to other team members
- Establish pulling priorities for assigned crops
- Work with growers to align finish dates with sales needs
- Assist in the production planning process of assigned crops.
- Review crops prior to shipping.
- 2 years + inside sales experience with business to business sales (B2B) plus a background or knowledge of the horticulture industry
- Make outbound phone calls as well as answer incoming calls (75+ calls required per week)
- Communicate effectively with co-workers, and customers
- Proven track record for successfully meeting sales goals
- 2-4 year Degree in Horticulture related field preferred
Compensation negotiable and competitive. Base wages plus earned bonus opportunity and sales goals incentives. Benefit package includes medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k with employer match, group and voluntary term life insurance, PTO upon hire, and paid holidays.
About the company:
Willoway Nurseries is a progressive, forward thinking, green-industry company. Willoway is on the forefront of the horticulture and nursery industry with technology, marketing, growing techniques and currently practices open book management (our people at all levels have a voice in how our company is run and participate in the financial success of the business). We are seeking employees who can positively contribute to the growth of the company with the goal to make this your life long career. Why Willoway? We work together as a team to provide the best possible products and services for our customers and the best possible workplace for our employees. Visit www.whywilloway.com or www.whypremier.com to learn more about our company culture. We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.