Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
Serving landscape contractors in Northeastern Ohio, Premier Plant Solutions is seeking a Sales Account Manager for our Avon location.
Horticulture / Plant Sales Job Duties:
- Build relationships with area landscape customers
- Provide quotes and access landscape product availability from various vendors to fulfill customers’ needs
- Ensure customer satisfaction in day to day transactions
- Act as a resource to help customers in all aspects of the landscape plant install process
- Offer suggestions of additional products to purchase or product substitutions
- Increase total sales with current customers
- Seek new customers
- Maintain plants in nursery as needed
- Operate small equipment to load customers’ orders
- Proactively contact customers to promote our products and services.
Job Requirements of Landscape / Horticulture Sales Account Manager:
- Plant knowledge
- Plant ID
- Basic computer skills, use of technology including cell phone, email, etc. is required.
- Good communication skills in person, on the phone, and through email
- Positive attitude
- Willing to learn and be a part of the team
- Responsible for meeting sales goal for assigned customer accounts (approximately $750k in business)
- Participate in company culture including Great Game of Business and Open Book Management
- Work outside in all weather conditions when required
Compensation/Benefits:Full time employee status. Earned bonus based on meeting financial goals. Benefit package includes health insurance, retirement plan with employer match, life insurance, paid time off upon hire, and holidays. Premier Plant Solutions is proud to be a Drug free workplace.
Premier Plant Solutions is a proud member of the Willoway Nurseries family of companies. Premier Plant Solutions is a progressive, forward thinking, green-industry company. We are on the forefront of the horticulture and nursery industry with technology, marketing, growing techniques and currently practice open book management (our people at all levels have a voice in how our company is run and participate in the financial success of the business). We are seeking employees who can positively contribute to the growth of the company with the goal to make this your life long career. Why Premier? We work together as a team to provide the best possible products and services for our customers and the best possible workplace for our employees. Visit www.whywilloway.com or www.whypremier.com to learn more about our companies’ culture. We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.